Friday, 13 September 2013

Hello again

It's been a while. Around six months since I last blogged.  I've missed it.  So I'm gonna start writing again. Simple as.

Where did the last six months go?  They were mainly spent (in no particular order):
  • making the conscious decision and effort to be less busy
  • going on holiday
  • seeing friends
  • spending time with family
  • celebrating our second wedding anniversary
  • seeing my Dad being poorly and getting better
  • selling a house
  • trying to regain control of our overgrown allotment
  • thinking about what I really want from life
  • getting my priorities in order
  • wondering if I'm heading for a mid-life crisis (!)
  • continuing with my frustrating battle with chronic sinusitis and daily pain from what is currently being referred to as 'atypical facial pain'
  • seeing The Husband complete the second year of his Radiography Degree
  • seeing The One Year old become The Two Year Old and (finally!) hearing him become more vocal
  • seeing The Nine Year Old become: increasingly obsessed with football, keen on cricket and making the move into Year 5 at school
  • trying to find a balance to life which allows for personal challenge and fulfilment, without leading to exhaustion and stress - still work to be done
  • slowly doing-up our house
  • thinking about getting fit but not really translating the thoughts into action as yet
  • feeling thankful for all that I have in my life.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. All sounds good. Sorry to hear about the atypical facial pain.
    .
    .
    .
    Um, it's the pain that's atypical, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...well, some would say it's me that's atypical but let's go with it being the pain...

    ReplyDelete