Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Beach treasure

I haven't linked up with Midlife Singlemum's ArtIHeart for a couple of weeks.  I don't know why.  Sometimes time escapes me...and we have been busy enjoying ourselves on holiday and the like recently :)

Last weeky I shared with you some photos of our holiday to Norfolk.  Here's one picture I didn't share...


This picture - my offering for this weeks ArtIHeart - was displayed in the house we stayed in whilst on holiday.  It's made up of what we like to call 'beach treasure'.  It may not be the most refined work of art but I like it's quirkiness.  It makes me think about the fun the artist must have had in collecting their materials to make the collage. 

We decided to follow suit and collected our own beach treasures. 



Unfortunately we had to take the Starfish carcess back to the beach as he stunk the car out!!

We are yet to make our picture, but rest assured that once we have, you will be invited to the viewing!

In the meantime, get yourself over to Midlife Singlemum's blog to see more art that has been especially selected for you this week :)

1 comment:

  1. Very quirky but a nice reminder of your holiday. I'd be great if you made your own beach treasures pictures. I look forward to seeing them. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete