Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Spring

In the UK today it is officially the first day of Spring. And happily, the weather has really been playing along with this specified date. 

The Baby and I ventured out for a walk in the sunshine this morning, capturing a few images of spring along the way...






So there you have it.  The sky is blue, the cherry blossom is a-blossoming, the daffs are in full flower  - but then we knew that because it's been Mothers Day already and it's the law that daffodils have to be flowering for then. 

I even had to reomove my jacket today.  As I'm usually the coldest person in the room at any given time then it must have been seriously warm-ish.

It's official people.  Spring has sprung!

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Tis my favouritest season :)!

    Although adding my sunglasses to my school bag today may have proved slightly premature........

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure if anyone can pull off the sunglasses look between now and the autumn it's you matey - sunshine or no sunshine! :) Jx

    ReplyDelete