Thursday, 9 February 2012

You don't like brie

This post is written as part of the
100 Word Challenge for Grown Ups – Week #30


It’s not my fault,
We’re all at sea.
It’s not my fault
That we disagree.

It’s not my fault
 I’m a fan of tea.
It’s not my fault
You don't like brie.

It’s not my fault
I’m not your ‘honey bee’.
It’s not my fault
Do you not see?
 
 
It’s not my fault
You fell for me.
It’s not my fault
How could it be?

It’s not my fault
When you don’t agree.
It’s not my fault
I can only be me.

It’s not my fault
That we can’t be a‘we’ .
It’s not my fault
Now. Leave. Me. Be.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a bit sad. A really good entry. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Lynda. It was written to be a bit 'tongue in cheek' with sad undertones. It's my first go at the 100 word challenge -it's harder than you think but very enjoyable! I'll definitely be joining in again!

    ReplyDelete