This weeks theme is "Getting Together". Nickie at Typecast has provided the following three promts for us to choose from:-
- Personal post. When was the last time you got together with a group of friends? Tell us about it.
- Yummy post. Yummy Mummy week is all about getting together with other parents to raise money for CLIC Sargent. Tell us why getting together with other parents is important to you.
- Creative post. Tell us how you are surviving the half term holidays! Or get the kids involved. Interview them using these questions.
1. What is something mum always says to you?
2. What makes mum happy?
8. What is her favourite thing to do?
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?
12. What is your mum not very good at?
13. What does your mum do for her job?
14. What is your mum's favourite food?
16. If your mum were a cartoon character, which one would she be?
17. What do you and your mum do together?
19. How are you and your mum different?