Wednesday, 11 January 2012

"It's all too much"

Crikey, it's certainly back down to earth with a bump for us this week.  Last night The Eight Year Old came home with A LOT of homework which is to be completed and handed in on Friday.  I'm not sure if it's as much as it feels like it is or if we're making a meal out of it 'cos it's not what any of us - particulary The Eight Year Old - want to be doing in the evenings. 

Last night it all ended up in a bit of a meltdown whereby The Eight Year Old declared "it's just all too much for me" - I suspect he may have an element of drama queen in him...a little like his mother.

With The Husband returning back to University (where he is retraining as a radiographer) and having assingments to complete and exams to revise for he too, is not in the best of moods.

The Baby is, so far, doing ok.  Although, I suspect he may have begun teething so he too, is likely to be a little up and down.

I, on the other hand, am obviously floating happily around letting all of this move by me without an unruffle of the feathers.  Not.  With PMT due to set in around this mid-week point I think we can all be safe in the knowledge that this may not be one of our finest weeks.  At least we no longer believe that denial is the key.  Forearmed is forewarned.  As they say. 

Whoever THEY are.

No comments:

Post a Comment