Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year people!

So, are we all feeling full of good intentions with resolutions to start the New Year afresh, living our lives in a healthier and more positive way? I can’t say I’m a huge fan of resolving to give up things or vague promises for improvement.  I do however, like to take the opportunity to motivate myself to learn something new or to do more of something I enjoy.  The year me and The Husband got together I’d resolved to ‘have more fun’ which fitted in nicely with his resolution to ‘go to the cinema more often’. Happy days.

This year, me and The Eight Year Old are in cahoots to improve our culinary skills.  I am resolving to bake or cook at least one new recipe per week.  And we are going to build on The Eight Year old’s love of baking by teaching him to cook more of the day to day stuff that will stand him in good stead in the future.  I’m hoping that by committing these ideas to the page we will be spurred on to stick to our good intentions! We are looking forward to sharing the results with you in the weeks to come.

Here’s hoping for a happy and healthy 2012 and wishing you all a year full of loveliness and happy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment