Friday, 13 January 2012

Fabulous Friday

I would like to introduce this blogs new concept for Fridays.  Each week I will choose something or someone that I am finding to be particularly fabulous that week to share with you.

We are kicking off Fabulous Friday this week with one of The - very special - Friends who has been poorly.  For some reason his right lung seems to have gotten into the habit of collapsing.  It's happened twice now and no-one can seem to work out why.  When it happens, it puts The Friend in a great deal of pain and is scary for him and all who know and love him, particularly his husband.  Inevitably, after a week in hopsital to let the lung be drained and to reinflate, the whole experience leaves him feeling low and flat.

I have tried, along with my dear friend, his husband, to tell my tempremental-lung-friend, not to do it again.  He claims to have no control over the occurance and so I have decided, on this occasion, to give him the benefit of the doubt and instead, tell him just how fabulous I think  he is.

And so, to my Fabulous Friend (you know who you are), I love you very much and I hope that very soon you will be feeling as reinflated as the lung now appears to be.  Oh, and please don't do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment